Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Apr 1, 2013

Perfect Party/Treat/ Gift Containers

Whether your hosting a party or giving a little gift, these party containers are SO cute and super easy to put together!


I made this treat container above as a "Thank You" candy holder. I love it because it doesn't take much paper and there are so many things you can do with it. Thanks to Tammy Smith from A-Muse stamps for the darling stamps and paper that I used. If you are in the market for some new stamps check out Tammy's site where she has ton's of cute stamp ideas and where you can learn more about A-Muse product.


You can see the complete tutorial as well as another treat container I made on today's segment of My Craft Channel. This one is definitely a keeper am thinking of so many ways to use this container. I hope you enjoy it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment