Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Jun 24, 2011

What Do YOU Do In The Summertime?

I am loving spending so much time with my kids that doesn't involve homework!  Of course the house is messier with everyone being home and I'm refereeing more spats than usual.  But we are still spreading the love through spending time together.  So far this summer, we have hiked to Ghost Falls and Battle Creek Falls (both beginner and good for children); hit the water park a few times; made homemade doughnuts with Grandma (I am not a cook); and had cousin sleepovers.
And here is my official first summertime quote that I'd like to share with all of you: 
"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."  
-Morrie Shwartz (Tuesdays with Morrie)
**My first summertime journal/layout prompt for you is this:  
**What did you do in the summertime when you were a kid?  
**Are there specific summertime trips or activities that were always done in your family?  
**What does your family do now that you did as a kid?  
**Do you have summertime traditions?

Share with us here some of your summertime traditions? What do you really want to do with your kids before they go back to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment