Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Jul 1, 2011

Happy 4th of July LONG Weekend!

I can't believe it is already time to collectively celebrate the independence of our great nation.  I regularly give thanks for the blessing of being an American and I am excited to celebrate with barbecues, fireworks and homemade ice cream all weekend.  Let us know how you celebrate YOUR independence?  And don't forget to document it for your posterity while you're at it.


 
I love this quote and it is perfect for your patriotic layout.
 
"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."  ~Elmer Davis
 
I want to thank all of you out there that serve our country directly and indirectly.  I know your sacrifice plays a big part in why our nation is so great.  May God bless each and every one of you!
 
Happy 4th of July!
 
Wendy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment