Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Aug 20, 2012

Back To School!

What are those feelings? Excitement?… dread?…. sadness?…. happy smiles?…. I really don’t know what I am feeling but whatever it is, I will be feeling it over and over all week. 7th grade middle school day today, 2 to elementary tomorrow and one jubilant kindergartener on Friday.
What I do know is that I am in the mood to up my game! My daughters LOVE surprises in their backpack and lunch sacks. There are SO many ideas floating around right now. Check out some of my favorites below.

Are you ready for back to school ???
Darling!! Projects can be found at Echo Park + a video tutorial and more ideas
Love the vintage style from G45 Papers! Check out their blog to see more photos
of the amazing details plus a step-by-step tutorial
Darling teacher gift, home organizers or gift for your college student! Easy to dress
anything up with washi tape from Downtown Tape - They will be a new vendor at
Scrapbook USA in September!!
Check out my friend Holly at Paisley Petal Events - lot's of cute back to school teacher gifts
Love this little pen holder. These darling designs from Imaginisce would make a cute bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what great ideas for sending the kids back to school. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... YAAAY about having Downtown Tape at the Expo. I just found them and I'm excited to see everything they have to offer! ***:D***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! I am really excited as well. They have darling designs and have some fun plans for the show.

      Delete