Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Aug 7, 2012

Capture Your 365 with Katrina Kennedy

Over the years we have seen our share of phenominal teachers at Scrapbook USA Expo. Fall 2012 is no exception at all. I am thrilled to introduce Katrina Kennedy from "Capture Your 365" who will be sharing her photography talents and skills with us September 28th.

Ever wondered

How to improve your photos?
Which photo editing apps are the most user friendly?
How to create fun and interesting images?
How to Identify the best light?
How to use all those camera menu features?

Katrina Kennedy from Capture Your 365 has the answers to all these questions and more.


Since 2008, Katrina has been taking a photo a day to document life's treasures. Isn't that incedible?? When I saw that I mentally imagined my last 4 years. In 2008 I had a 1 year old and a newborn. They are big girls now, it would be amazing if I had a collection of our daily life in the beginning. Everything has changed in 4 years.

Check out  Capture Your 365. Katrina's website has inspiration and ideas for capturing beautiful memories from behind the lense plus tutorials and monthly ideas for taking unique shots of all the special things that life has to offer.

When asked what Katrina loves about photography, she said "I love sharing my knowledge! I love helping people take creative control of their cameras. I love seeing them capture images in a way they didn’t think they could. Most importantly, I like making the journey to record our moments easier. I think, as moms, the moments feel like they are flying by so quickly. It is so important to know how to capture them."

Katrina is teaching 3 different photography classes at Scrapbook USA Expo on Friday September 28th. Check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment