Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Aug 17, 2012

Share A Card, Give A Smile

 

Today is the last day to join our Care With Cards/DoodleDragon Studios Card Challenge

 Ele 2012

E-mail over a photo of a card you will be donating at the September show and/OR mail in your card donation (postmarked by today-ish) and Dustin over at DoodleDragon Studios will e-mail over some darling images designed just for our Care With Cards program supporting the Huntsman Cancer Institute.

Check out all the details and don’t hesitate to get involved!

Visit Dustin’s blog for a peek at the darling images coming your way!

This has been a FANTASTIC start to our goal of 3000 cards at this show! If you LOVE making cards with your cutting machines, you will love our next card challenge coming up in September!

Remember Care With Cards is supporting Huntsman Cancer Institute and Operation Write Home!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool to see my card up on your site. Happy to do my part love what the cards are going for. My sisters daughter has been cancer free for six months now found out yesterday and it has been three years and two surgeries. Also I have been with OWH from the beinging little brother is in the USAF so proud of him and What Sandy started at OWH...:0) Thank you for all that you are doing.

    Also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DDS images... TY, Dustin too!

    Flexie:0)

    http://flexies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cause. I hope you received the package I sent to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda, Sorry I am a bit slow over here. I did get your package. Thanks SO much for sending your cards our way! I am thrilled to share these cards with OWH and The Huntsman Cancer Institute!Watch for the digi images coming your way :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Reflections for sharing your talents and your personal experiences with cancer as well as OWH! I received your cards in the mail a few days ago. I am loving receiving these packages in the mail. What a great opportunity to bless others. This is one of my favorite parts of the show.

    ReplyDelete