Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Nov 9, 2012

Blog Hop Winner

Thanks SO much to everyone who participated in our very FIRST Blog Hop! I hoped you enjoyed visiting our Design Team's blogs as much as I did!

CONGRATULATIONS to Carla from Utah!! Thanks for participating in our blog hop Carla! You are the winner of 2 stacks from DCWV! Please e-mail me your address and I will get those stacks right out (info@scrapbookusaexpo.com).




DCWV has some DARLING Holiday stacks this year!! I have just started playing with them and I love each of them! Whether you want something thick for crafting or a lighter weight printed paper there is something for everyone!

Watch this youtube video and see all of them!

2 comments: