Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Jan 22, 2013

I Am Now A Digital Scrapper!

I have had Photoshop for I don't know how many years and every time I would think about opening it I would start getting stressed and agitated. I don't know why the mental block but I decided a few months ago that I was going to conquer that mountain!

Thanks SO much to Lynette and Digi Night Out. I met Lynette at Scrapbook USA in September and decided to attend her Digi Night Out event in Sandy last December. After only a few short hours of instruction from Lynette, Gennifer Bursett and Suzy Iverson, I am now on my way!!

My friend Kerri and I had a great time. We each won raffle prizes and left with a bunch of other freebies and discount codes to use online later. Best part of the night is that I came home with a finished layout that we made in class and I had the skills to make a bunch of projects on my own. I didn't have the time to immediately sit down and start playing around with the holidays fast approaching so I waited until just after the first of the year hoping I remembered everything I had learned! I did. I started with a page topper for my family blog:


I then made a topper for my facebook page:


Currently, I am working on an album for our recent trip to Disneyland. I thought 12X12 layouts would be harder because of the larger palette but not so much. I think I might even be addicted! I worked on it last night while boiling noodles and managing the kids. Best part is, they don't even know I am scrapbooking while on my computer.

Thanks again to Digi Night Out! You can grab information on their upcoming events online at Digi Night Out or watch for The Original Scrapbook USA class schedule to come out in the next week or so. We will have some fantastic digital classes that will get you started in digital or will help you take your skills to the next level!

3 comments:

  1. way to go on the digi!!!! looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Kristin! I'm so glad you came, and that shared your creations here.
    They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a pro!!!! Love the items you shared and you gotta love Digi!!!!

    ReplyDelete