Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Feb 18, 2013

Pin Wheel Cards Using My Mind's Eye as seen on My Craft Channel


Happy Monday!
Today on My Craft Channel my episode is a tutorial called "Pinwheel Cards". I really LOVE this technique and I am sure you will love it too.


You can visit My Craft Channel to watch the video plux  check out the photos and details are below.



This card is SUPER easy plus is perfect for any season and can be made with just a few leftover scraps.
I used the brand new "Collectable" collection from My Mind's Eye. This is a great collection with TONS of coordinating papers and embellishments. It is perfect for spring and summer as well as many different occasions. I am doint a "Thank You" card today but this line would work for almost any occasion.
Check out the complete collection at My Mind's Eye's site.


To begin this card you will need two 4.5 inch squares to use for your pinwheel template. You will not see them in the end so any scraps will work. You will also need:

eight 1 3/4 inch squares
eignt 1 5/8 inch squares
These squares need to coordinate. Layer them with one another.


Next, Layer your 2 square scraps as shown above.



Begin the process of layering your squares around your template. It is just like a puzzle. You will need to do some tucking as you work your way around so make sure you are aware of where you are putting your adhesive.



Once you are done it should look like the above photo.



Finally, add an embellishment to the middle and place your pin-wheel onto your card.

There you have it....A Pinwheel card!

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment