Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Sep 6, 2013

A girl should be…. (Fancy Pants "Trend Setter")

Hello my fabulously creative friends!

Have you seen Fancy Pants' Trend Setter line?

I'm totally in LOVE with it! 

I love the patterns... there is a great mix of chevrons, stripes, stars, dots, maps.. and the colors are gorgeous!

I used some ribbon to lace together "Style Sheet" (top paper), leaving a nice gap between the two pieces to show the criss crosses as well as the "Fashion" (pink map paper) that is behind the ribbon.  A nice little embellishment cluster under the bow and a sentiment sticker finish it off... It has a lot of texture and detail, yet it was actually really quick and easy to put together.


I love the coordinating embellies for the line... it makes things SO easy! 

The chipboard flower is from the Button set. I pulled off the foam pop dot so I could thread the ribbon through the button hole to secure it to my card. The stars come from the Sticker Fundamentals sheet. And last, but definitely not least, the quote is from the Label Stickers.

 I think the quote "a girl should be two things: classy and FABULOUS.  coco chanel" is absolutely awesome!  The perfect pick-me-up.

Enjoy!


Supplies Used:
Paper: Fancy Pants "Trend Setter", card stock
Ink: Distress ink
Embellishments: Fancy Pants "Trend Setter Label Stickers", "Trend Setter Sticker Fundamentals", "Trend Setter Button Set"
Other: ribbon, eyelets


2 comments: