Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Sep 30, 2013

Childhood Layouts using Imaginisce

Hi all! Heather back with a fun layout using some absolutely adorable Imaginisce product. I simply adore this line, so fun for childhood layouts and I had the perfect photo of my daring nephew, Liam, to go with it!


Pulling this layout together was so easy thanks to all the cute coordinating stickers- and there were even some fun stamps to use!

I loved the sentiments in these banner stickers, they went with my photo so perfectly.
 

I like using coordinating journal cards to double for my titles sometimes. It makes pulling a layout together so much faster and easier, and sometimes the sentiment is just what I had in mind! I love this one: Just Be Little.

 

I also loved this banner sentiment- Cherish the Little Things. All of the product was so perfect for photos of children at play. I added some miscellaneous brads and buttons for a little added character and layout done! I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment