Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Oct 15, 2013

Homeroom DCWV Stack!

Wondering where to send your cards? Find all the details HERE for our October Card Drive!

Have you seen the totally cute Homeroom stack from DCWV? Oh my gosh, love it!! I am totally excited to use it for a couple of layouts I'm planning, but for now I've got this fun and easy card for you:


I loved this paper airplane sheet and thought it would be perfect for a card. I just cut the sheet down to the size I needed and folded it in half, added a little word bubble with mini alphas for my sentiment and then fussy cut the word bubble w/ HI out of a full sheet of fun word bubbles that was in the stack. I punched the side of the card to give it a notebook paper look, inked my edges and then added a little marker doodling to finish it off. 
 Super fun and cute! 
:)Ange

Supplies:
DCWV - pp
colorbox - ink
stampin up - marker
ek success - punch
making memories - tiny alphas white
mls - tiny alphas red/green

1 comment: