Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Nov 15, 2013

Fall=Apple Cider

Hello! It’s Heather again and I am back with a fun card I created using the beautiful DCWV Spiced Cider Stack. This stack is perfect for all kinds of Thanksgiving themed projects. The paper has a beautiful glossy texture and some fun cooking related images. Here is my card:


This card actually came together very quickly, and I love how it turned out. I started with a red leaf patterned background, and added a yellow polka dot patterned paper as a layer. It doesn't come through very well in the photo, but the yellow dots have a little bit of a glitter-y sheen. I added some pretty yellow ribbon along the bottom. I then cut out the tag, fence-style sign and the leaf. I added some baker's twine to the hole of the tag, offset the sign so it falls a little off the card and popped up the leaf on foam dots for dimension. Here is a closer look of the leaf:

Thanks for looking at my project! Be sure and check out the DCWV Spiced Cider stack for your own Thanksgiving cards and projects.

2 comments: