Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Dec 23, 2013

A Jolly yet Whimsy Christmas Layout

Hello and good morning...

I have to say I am a HUGE fan of the non traditional Christmas scrapbook lines. I love aquas, lime greens, and pinks to mix it up a bit. The DCWV Jolly Whimsy Mat Stack... As soon as I saw the colors I just fell in love with it!!!!

I used the Dear Santa paper for my background to get started. This Christmas I was very anxious to meet our little one that was due in December. Her due date was the 22nd and she was actually born on the 7th. Talk about Santa coming early that year... LOL

I actually fussy cut the HO HO HO words from one of the patterned papers and then punched snowflakes and added them throughout the layout:


The second layout is of my daughter who has a Christmas dance recital each year. I always snap a few photos of her by the Christmas tree in her dance outfit. So this line was perfect for it.


The Mat Stack comes with a sheet of tags and spots that are perfect to cut out and add to your project:

I just LOVE these Mat Stacks.... make sure to check out DCWV to see what new things they have in store.

Thanks for stopping by.


other supplies: MME enamel dots, Kaiser Craft bling, Mister Huey mists, Twine, Border punch, MS snowflake punch, OA mini alphas, Sharpie pens.

1 comment:

  1. Both fantastic! Super cute photos, love your layers and the misting!!

    ReplyDelete