Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Feb 10, 2014

Hearts! MME "Lost & Found"

Hello my fabulous friends!

Confession... I'm SO behind!

I really should have about 4 birthday cards done, as well as Valentines cards... 
YAY for super cute paper from My Mind's Eye that made whipping up a quick CAS card easy!

These are from the "Lost & Found" collection... which I ADORE! Absolutely beautiful color and style!

To make a fun dimensional heart, simply cut multiple hearts out of paper, then attach them to your project by sewing a single line down the center. You can then fan out the layers. I love the simplicity of this technique! It's a super fast and easy way to add a little extra pop. 

Enjoy!

Supplies Used: 
Paper: My Mind's Eye "Lost and Found"
Ink: Distress ink
Stamps: My Mind's Eye "Story"
Dies: Spellbinders "Hearts One"
Other: Imaginisce Hot Rocks


2 comments: