Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Feb 11, 2014

MME "I LOVE YOU" Layout

Hello and good morning...

It's Wendi here and I'm sharing a layout I made using some of My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Heirloom collection. The line is full of rich, deep warm tones and perfect for those love pages and projects. I scrapped the photo of my hubby and I on our recent anniversary trip to Hawaii. We figured 15 years of marriage deserved a big reward.

I titled the page "Totally in Love with You":

I played around with added some triangles and diamond shapes through the center of the page and adding some machine sewing scattered around:

I used a few of the decorative brads and enamel dots ( my favorite embellie) on the page also for accents:

As always, check out My Mind'e Eye to see what amazing products they have out... they always have the BEST collections.. I'm really excited for their new CHA lines to be released.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Other supplies: Mister Huey's mists, Kreaxions border punch, Sharpie pen, machine sewing.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! Great use of the line, love the design!

    ReplyDelete