Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Feb 5, 2014

MME Valentine's Card

Hello and good morning..

It's Wendi here and sharing a recent card I made using My Mind's Eye Lost and Found It Heirloom collection. With Valentines right around the corner, it's the perfect line to make a card for that someone special.

Be Mine:

I cut and layered a pennant across the bottom, and then added my sentiment with some MME mini alphas.


And then mixed and matched some triangle shapes that I cut out and arranged them and then popped on some decorative brads too:


I sewed around the outer ridge to give it more of a central focus point.

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to see what My Mind's Eye is up to.


Other supplies: machine sewing, cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO pretty! I love all the pieces you using, all the distressing and the stitching is super fun! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete