Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Dec 20, 2013

Layout & Card with Echo Park

  And we're off! Tis the season to be merry, bright and decorating right? 
Which is why I decided to scrap this cute photo of my husband lifting our youngest to put the angel on the top of the tree. He was so adorable waiting to put "Cinderella" at the top.


 I used Echo Park's Reflections Christmas line & sketch #294 from Nuts About Sketches for this layout. I picked this bold print,  Days of Christmas, for my background and nearly changed it out a couple of times, but I'm glad I stuck with it. To offset the bold print and bring attention to the photo I used a much more subtle print, North Pole, in the center. I cut 1 larger star & 2 smaller ones from the scraps of North Pole and colored them and then added lots of cute stickers, along with a washi tape border. Here's a couple closeups and the sketch:





Then I put together this card using the easy project life style papers in the kit.


The base Santa paper from Peace Joy Love paper was a little big, so I trimmed it down a little to fit my card. The red pattern was fussy cut from the Christmas Story paper. I just flipped it over after cutting it out and used the back side. Both papers are inked with black. Then I added the Merry Christmas sticker and used foam adhesive under the red pattern to add to my card. I cut the green circle sticker apart and used it along with one other little circle sticker and some green stickles. 

I hope you're enjoying your holiday season!
:)Ange

1 comment:

  1. super cute page, LOVE your fun banner too!!! great card!!! wonderful work

    ReplyDelete