Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

May 23, 2011

September Show

I hate to jump ahead and think past the summer months....BUT....tis the way it goes! Today has been a busy day working on the September show. I am so excited with the way things are coming together. There is lot's I want to share but since we are still over 100 days until the show, I am going to have to wait. But, here are a few "teasers":

1: Think Digi ~
2: The Power of ONE

I know, that isn't much to go on but we are adding 2 great opportunities to our shows beginning in September and they are each coming together nicely. The details will be unveiled here first in just a few weeks!

Remember in between shows we would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to highlight your "at home" projects every Monday for our "Made By You Monday" Send photos of your projects to wendy@scrapbookusaexpo.com and we will share it with all our followers here! I know you are busy making cards, layouts and gifts so don't be shy, INSPIRE the rest of us.

I have a little "Thank You Teacher" project going on right now that I will be sharing in a couple of days so until then Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment