Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Jun 1, 2011

Baby Girl Project

Last week I was working on some teacher end of school gifts but before I got that finished up it was time to switch over to Baby Shower invitations for my Sister-in Law's shower this weekend. I used a darling collection of paper from 3 Bugs In A Rug called "Savannah" that I absolutely LOVE! Granted I have 4 princesses of my own so I am drawn towards pink castles, fairies, wands.


I also used "Storybook" Cricut Cartridge to add some flair to the front. This cartridge has ended up being one of my absolute favorites. When I bought it I had no idea I would end up using it all the time.


So, I am pretty happy with how they turned out. Here is the front of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment