Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Jun 16, 2011

Graduation Season

With it being graduation season (both college and high school), I have recently been reminded of my own graduation so many years ago.  I found this quote that I thought was so appropriate to add to a grad layout (past or present), as well as so many other occasion layouts. 

 "I am successful today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down." 
 -Abe Lincoln
 
What were your dreams and aspirations when you were a new graduate?  Where did you see yourself in 5, 10, 20 years from that day?  What lessons have you learned since that day?

Whether you have a graduate in the family or are just excited that school is out, this new layout from Out On A Limb would be a super cute addition to your albums!
NEW Layout from Out On A Limb Scrapbooking
Visit: www.gooutonalimb.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment