Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Jun 15, 2011

Quick Gift Idea

Last weekend was my Mom's Birthday and I was put in charge of one small part, order part of her gift then pick it up. It was on my to-do list for about a month and I even did it a dozen times in my head but things have been so crazy that I didn't actually do it. With a few hours to spare I tried to order it and pick it up at the same time but that didn't work. So, I needed a temporary stand in, quick! Isn't it great to be a crafter?? We can usually throw something together pretty quick and have it look cute at the same time. I started with this:


 And ended with this:

The Paper is from StoryTeller's Club (a silver sponsor at our Fall Show) 

I think this would be a great idea for a centerpiece on a table or for a teacher. My Mom's final gift will be an arrangement of house plants in a basket that she saved from my Dad's Funeral. The original plants in this basket lasted for a number of years and ever since they died she has wanted to get something new planted inside. I think she will be pleased when she can move this little vase to the side and have the basket full of greenery in her home. I hope she isn't reading this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment