Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Oct 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Ange Here! My first project as a new member of the Scrapbook Expo dt! I am super excited!!! I received the super fun DCWV Bewitched matstack and some matching embellies and this is what I put together for you.


    This is my youngest 2yrs ago. He was Tigger and did the cutest little roar face, but it took me all night to get a photo and it ended up a little blurry, so I used it anyway and then added a smaller one of him in full costume. :)

    I cut up some of the papers to make the banners up top and the strips laying across the middle. I also used some papers to mat the photos, fussy cut the little pumpkin swirls to go over my main photo and fussy cut the border along the bottom from 2 papers with the same pattern. I inked all my edges in black, stapled the banners up top and layered all the rest. Then I used a scrap to journal on and added a pull tab, with button and twine, to it so I could hide it behind the smaller photo. Stick your embellies on and you're done!

Supplies:
DCWV Paper Pack & sticker embellies
kraft paper - paper studio
ink - colorbox
staples - CTMH
pen - zig
glue - Tombow
pop dots - eksuccess

Have a SPOOKY and SAFE HALLOWEEN!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the different kinds of paper and the colors. Great Layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout! Love the "roar" face! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is awesome!!! Love that little ham! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout - the details really pull it together - the staples and inked edges. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loved how you did the banners at the top! And what an adorable Tigger!!! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete