Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Jan 28, 2013

Let's Talk Valentine's Day with MME!

Hello! Heather here with a Valentine's Day layout using the amazing Lucky in Love collection from My Mind's Eye. Without getting too personal, I find myself without a Valentine this year. I am sure many of us are in the same boat! So when I was thinking about what to do for a Valentine's project I thought there are many different kinds of love besides romantic love. I found this sweet pictures of my adorable niece's in their pink PJs and I thought it was perfect! I love this paper collection because while it is vert cute and love-y, it doesn't scream Valentine's Day, so you can use it for other types of projects. And you will want to, because it really is SO fun. Here is my layout:
I love the blues mixed in the the pinks and reds, and the hot air balloons are just the cutest!!
Chevrons and arrows are really popular right now. These I fussy cut from a paper that came in the 6x6 pad for this collection. They were perfect. I arranged them in 4 rows, and popped up every other row with foam dots to give a little definition, and make them stand out more.
The collection also includes a darling sticker sheet that has not 1, but 3 different hot air balloon stickers. I love them all! I added one for a little extra embellishement.
Lastly I just added some fun foam letter stickers for my title and I was finished! It was really easy to pull it all together with all the great products from My Mind's Eye! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment: