Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Jan 29, 2013

What's New in 2013? My Last CHA Wrap-Up

Once I got home from CHA and back to the normal race of life I totally forgot I have a few more CHA photos that I really want to share.

I saw so many fun things at CHA this year. I am really excited for up and coming product that we will be seeing on store shelves pretty soon!


Graphic 45: I love their spring colors! My favorite thing about G45 is that I know which booth is their's as soon as I see it. They have a style all their own and they are always true to it!


Graphic 45: Their booth was  full of darling and creative ways to use paper.


Imaginisce: I just became a dog owner a few months ago and I can't wait to put together my first layouts of our dog Lucy withi this cute paper. I LOVE the colors!
 

My Mind's Eye: I already shared some MME product in my previous posts but I couldn't resist another peek at the fun colors in their upcoming lines. Watch for my segments on My Craft Channel. I have some fun cards I will be demonstrating using this new MME product. They turned out super cute!


DCWV: Our friends at DCWV did not disappoint! They always have the most darling displays with unique paper folds. Love these shades of green, pink and blue together!


DCWV: I am sure everyone has already seen the DCWV elephant! This purple beauty had her picture taken hundreds of times I am sure. She is made of paper (of course) and is just pure awesomeness!


DCWV: Cute layout! I love the elegant style and the flowers are so pretty!

Just before heading out on the last day I hooked up with Kristine McKay from My Craft Channel for a few minutes. I am SO excited to have them at Scrapbook USA this March! We talked about a few of the plans she has in the works for the show and I know their booth is going to be lot's of fun!
 There you have it, my final photos from CHA! It was s super fun week getting a first look at what is new in the crafting and paper crafting world! Our vendors had fantastic booths and all of them have some fantastic product heading into stores in the coming months. Make sure to be at Scrapbook USA Expo coming March 22-23, 2013 and pick up all your crafting supplies. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment