Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Feb 5, 2013

A Note of Love Using Fancy Pants

Hello there!  Andrea here and I'm very giddy about the "Love Note" collection from Fancy Pants Designs.  I'm a long-time fan of Fancy Pants and always look forward to what they come up with.

Here's a piece of framed Valentine's art that I created using some of their fabulous paper and stickers:


For the background, I used a piece of the Love Note white paper with pink text and I shot a spritz of "pretty pink" color mist on it (Mister Huey's brand).

I used a Chevron stripe sticker and layered two pieces of fabric on top of it.  This collection also comes with some gorgeous corrugated pink paper, which I punched a heart out of.


To embellish, I added a mini pink binder clip and attached a "true love" sentiment sticker, which is also from this Fancy Pants Designs line.


The Love Note collection has a great mix of whimsical patterns and you can either go bold or soft with your color pallet choices.  The colors range from black and white and bright magenta's to soft pinks and grays.  All in all, a great line that's just in time for Valentine's Day!

And hey- you know what February means, right?  It means we are only ONE month away from the Scrapbook USA Expo!!!  Yipppeeee!  Don't forget to mark your calendars, pack your bags, or do whatever else needs to be done to be ready for March 22nd and 23rd in Utah!  It will be epic, as always!

2 comments: