Next Show March 28th and 29th



Home i Classes i Tickets i vendors i Unique-Opportunities i FAQ's i Pricing/Details i Blog

Apr 26, 2013

Summer is Coming!! Check out Fancy Pants NEW "Down By The Shore"

Hello and good morning...

It's Wendi here sharing with you a summery layout. I was super excited to get to play with one of Fancy Pant's latest lines... Down By The Shore.  This line totally screams my name. I'm a summer chick, a beach lover, and water kind of gal. The fun patterns in this line are super playful.

For my layout, I used Brad Pad, which is a 6x6 mini album that you could almost use by itself to add pictures and journaling. I decided to tear out some of the pages and used them as papers on my page.
I also used the sticker fundamentals for my alphas on the title work.
I used a couple of the tape strips and the label stickers through out my page.
And how fun is this lil guy??? I fussy cut him out of one of the pages.
This line is perfect for all those summer photos you'll be taking soon enough.

Have a great day...


Other supplies used: Mister Huey mists, machine sewing, pop dots, and Sharpie pen.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! Love your fussy cut octopus and the misting, super fun page.

    ReplyDelete